- October 17, 2017
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Discover the voice, personality and mind set of an outstanding presenter and how to get them. During this one hour session, Bonita Nuttall will cover the problems we often face with Public Speaking. Feelings such as being overwhelmed, lacking confidence and credibility, and experiencing nerves and anxiety often results to being passed for promotions, feeling inadequate and not being perceived as engaging.
Bonita will help you:
– Discover the cause of your nerves, anxiety and feeling of overwhelm
– Overcome the intimidation factor, lack of confidence and anxiety when presenting
– Learn powerful strategies and practices to overcome nerves and lack of confidence
– Discover your core fears and blind spots, and unlock your strengths
– Practice exercises to develop a rich, authoritative and powerful voice
Bonita is a TV Host/Journalist, Presentation Coach and Mentor, Inspirational Speaker and Voice Artist. She is passionate about helping people connect to their own story, transform limitations and empower them to claim their voice and speak confidently, persuasively and with impact. 5.30pm nibbles & networking for a 6pm start.