- November 26, 2018
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Socially Responsible Investing
• why you would consider socially responsible investing (SRI), changes globally
• what it is and the different variations of ethical investing (different shades of green)
• How SRI works (the mechanics of it)
• The QuayStreet process with positive and negative screening
• How does SRI perform against conventional investments
• QuayStreet SRI performance
There is a lot of noise around socially responsible investing – what it means, the reasons why and how you can invest.
Join our workshop on 26 November with Craigs Investment Partners and QuayStreet Asset Management to learn more.
5.30pm nibbles & networking for a 6pm start
Portfolio Manager – Socially Responsible Investment Fund
Stefan has considerable investment experience with more than a decade in the New Zealand market. Prior to QuayStreet, Stefan was a Senior Analyst at Brook Asset Management where he commenced his career in 2007.